Friday, January 14, 2011

Being a student

I'm so getting old for schooling! I'm studding for my Ohio State Bar Ass. It has been easy and I get to set my time up soon for my test. I get to take 2 of them at different times.

Back home laws are so different to Ohio. I have lived in a couple of states and I never taken the state bar there. I found some work to do at home or in the office part time because I wanted to spend
as much time with the children as I could.

Now I'm on my own and working in the home and I love it!! I just need to make sure I can
make it on my own,and to show the children I'm a strong Mom.

I do make half way decent money and I love my job! I just need something to fall back on.

I get help from my ex with child support,and that is it!! I didn't want any thing else!!

Just to show everyone and myself that I can do it on my own.
I want to show my girls that they can do it on there own also.

That it's very important to be strong and not have to relay on a man/guy!

I know this is wrong but I want my girls to be able to handle
things on there own before they get in a relation ship.

But any how I'm getting excited about this and it makes me feel
great about my self!!

I will update as I go.
~NACY~

No comments:

Post a Comment