Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kids

Last night as I set to watch t.v. the kids (boys) where like omg!!! mom do we have to watch this stuff! I was like NO but your girl is on there that you like! -Boys- What girl are you talking about and how long will she be on there!  Ms T and maybe Ms K ( aka) B ,I guess just a little and maybe she will win something tonight. -Boys- OK I guess we can watch.

~Girls come in the room ~ OMG It's Johnny D.!!!!  I was like OK since when did you start calling him Johnny D.? Oh  mom since are new school. All the girls here call him that and it sounds a lot cooler!

 I said OK, and went back to the t.v. to finish watching People's Choice Awards and then When the TWILIGHT group came on there was all kinds of yelling going on.

I was like omg it sounds like a bunch of girls in here!  That was to funny to see the look on my
boy's face's !!!! There where so up set and yet the girls where laughing and crying at how the boys
face's looked.  There face's stay in a funky look for like 20 sec. in tell they started yelling at me.

MOM HOW COULD YOU!!! WE ARE NOT GIRLS WE JUST LIKE BELLA   aka (KRISTEN STEWART)!!! THANK YOU!!!

Now if that was not a picture moment / video if I had one.

My kids are something else and thank God I Love them or I would thank there was something wrong with them!

~Nacy~

1 comment:

  1. That's to funny that happen!wish I could have been there to see that!

    ReplyDelete